General Election 2021 - November 2, 2021
***IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW THIS ELECTION SEASON! (updated 9/21/2021)***
The General Election of 2021 is scheduled to take place IN-PERSON... 3 Ways to Vote:
1. PAPER BALLOT You will need to apply to receive a Paper Ballot for this Election, please be sure to apply for that by the October 26, 2021 (by mail) deadline (deadline for in-person paper ballot applications is November 1st by 3pm at the County Clerk's Office). Link - - - > Paper Ballot Request Information Beginning September 18, 2021 the Morris County Clerk's Office will begin to mail out ballots for General Election.
2. EARLY IN-PERSON Voting to be held on machines at designated early voting polling locations from October 23 through October 31 (weekend and evening hours as well) - Early Voting Locations can be found HERE. Additional information on early voting can be found here.
3. IN-PERSON VOTING ON ELECTION DAY
Polling locations (open 6am-8pm) are as follows:
Districts 7 & 15 - First Aid Squad
Districts 5, 9 & 10 - Town Hall
Districts 8, 11 & 18 - Library
Districts - 1, 4, 12, 14 & 16 - Senior House
Districts 2 & 13 - Pine Brook Fire House
Districts 3, 6 & 17 - Towaco Fire House
*If you have requested to receive a paper ballot in the mail, you WILL NOT be able to bring it to a polling location to submit it. Please drop your COMPLETED mail-in ballot either: in regular mail, in red white & blue drop box in front of Town Hall (photo below) - complete list of drop box locations here - or deliver it directly to the County Board of Elections.
*Voter registration deadline to be able to vote in the General Election is October 12, 2021.
Learn how you can register to vote Here!
Sample ballots to be mailed starting October 20, 2021
***Any voting questions can be directed to my office. Call 973-331-3304 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.***
Election Dates and Misc. Information (FYI Only)
Annual Fire District Budget and Commissioner Elections - Fire District Numbers 1, 2 and 3. Please vote at your respective Fire District’s voting location:
- District No. 1 - Montville Fire Department, 108 Main Road, Montville
- District No. 2 - Towaco Fire Department, 27 Whitehall Road, Towaco
- District No. 3 - Pine Brook Fire Department, 47 Bloomfield Avenue Pine Brook
Polls open 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
General Dates of when Elections are held and poll hours
- Board of Education Election - no longer in April. Now in conjunction with the General Election in November.
- June - Primary Election. Polls open 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.*
- August - Special Primary Election. Poll hours to be determined.
- October - Special General Election. Poll hours to be determined.
- November - General Election. Polls open 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.*